Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greek Feast Update

Last Saturday, I hosted a Greek birthday celebration for my friend Christine. We all enjoyed it so very much! Here's the pictures of the soiree...

As you can see, I went with the traditional blue and white colors. I picked up these plates from the Pottery Barn Outlet and I thought they were perfect for the celebration. I also added some silver touches with shells (also from Pottery Barn Outlet). This kept things light and airy. As this was a very casual get-together.
I couldn't find a napkin ring that I was happy with, so I made the ones pictured below out of wire and beads in shades of blue. This really added a special touch.
Finally, to add ambiance to the dinner, I put these white rock votive candle holders in a bubble vase with some glass pebbles and silver shells. Do you love it, or what?



So there you have it, a simple Greek table setting to remember!






No comments:

Post a Comment